Re-Arrange Cost Categories

Discuss anything related to ProjectDS. For bug reports, use the bug reports forum below.

Moderator: PDS Developers

Re-Arrange Cost Categories

Postby junktext » Wed May 29, 2013 3:51 pm

Senor David,

I'm not sure if others agree with me, but I vote to have the cost categories (of how much resources a building or a ship will cost you) to be re-arranged so that it syncs up with the main heading (top-right portion of the screen). So, what I mean by this is best explained in an example:

• Say I want to build a Ship Yard, right? It tells me that it will cost me "750ore/1000gas/1000gc".
  • So when I then go to check how much of the various resources I have (Ore, Gas, and GC), I look up to my top-right area of my screen which lists how much I have accumulated of those resources.
  • But, for me, I end up spending a little extra time determining how much GC I'll need. This is because in the Ship Yard example, the GC is listed 'last' whereas my top-right display shows the GC 'first'.

I hope my example makes sense. If so, would it be possible to simply re-arrange how the cost categories are presented when thinking of buying an item? So, a simple solution would be to have the GC shown before the Ore and Gas amounts for the Ship Yard (and also for every other building or ship).

--William
junktext

Re: Re-Arrange Cost Categories

Postby Nestor2k » Wed May 29, 2013 4:21 pm

Easy enough. I'll make sure that gets fixed.

Also, this post might be best suited for the "feature requests" board.

Thanks for the help!
-Nestor2k
Nestor2k
Site Admin

Re: Re-Arrange Cost Categories

Postby junktext » Thu May 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Yeah, sorry, I wasn't sure where to post this thread. I originally thought about the Feature Requests section, but I figured I was asking for changing an existing feature rather than requesting a new feature to be added. What if the Feature Requests board was renamed to Change Requests?

--William
junktext

Return to ProjectDS Stuff